Wednesday, October 27, 2004

So good to be young

My tuition kid was kind of interested & curious of my SGH-E700A hp. Keep pestering me to let him play with my fone & let him see the photos in my fone cos he wants to see my bf's photos. Hee. I just uploaded the pictures from my hp to my PC.

Some cutie pictures for eye pleasure:










Cute right? He is very playful, always give me the "huh" look when I give him work to do. Heh. Every tuition lesson he will ask me to tell him a story. Stories about aliens, snakes, etc. He loves aliens' stories. I don't know why. Haha. I have to crack my brain each time to come up with a story for him. Time passes pretty fast lar when I am teaching him. He loves chocolates. Everytime ask me buy chocolates for him & he has good memory (for certain things only. lol). When I promise to buy him chocolates or tell him more stories the next lesson, he will remind me about it during the next lesson. When I say I want to test him on the multiplication timetable, he says he has no time or he forgets. What is this? Kid... Hee... But he can be rather sweet at times la... always call me "yolene jie jie" & there was this time when I complained that I got rashes on my legs, he actually went to take a medication lotion for me to apply. Melt my heart. Hee. Kids are always so true. They are always so true to you. It is so good to be young. Things seem to be much simpler. Simplicity can be a blessing. :)

No comments: