Thursday, October 21, 2004

Tao hua yun? :)

Let me tell you about my small encounter a moment ago. There is this guy, a client of my company came down just now to have a short project discussion with one of my colleagues. After they finished, he actually approached me & asked for my name. I recognise his voice & name (shall not mention the name) as he called my office before. I told him my name & he asked whether I am a newbie here. Yes. I said I am & I am only working temporarily here cos I just graduated & blah blah blah. Ok. Then he went off. In around 10 minutes time, he called my office. Of cos the line got thru me (cos I am sitting at the reception ma). Heh. Well. He introduced again & asked if I mind making another friend. When he said that, I already knew he meant another thing. He didn't just want to make friends I guess. Hee. Out of politeness, I said I don't mind. After that, he continued saying that he finds me really attractive & initially he wanted to pass me his namecard just now when he came down to my office but found it to be abit awarkard. Haha. Then he actually asked me to take down his number so that when I am free I can date or ask him out for coffee or movies. OMG. It's hilarious! Haha. I rejected him. I told him I shall take his name card next time when he comes my office again. He replied said he don't know when he will come again. Finally I decided to tell him I shall give him my email. He can always drop me a message if there is anything. So he happily jotted down my email. I assume he is happy lar. Haha. Dumb guy. I think the previous guy that I mentioned in my previous entry is much better than him. This guy doesn't look neat to me. (i saw his clothes kinda crumpled. haha) He is not handsome. He is not cute. & he doesn't look rich. Lol. Doesn't appeal to me in any sense. Haha.

Though it is not very nice to judge a person by his/her look, I think the first impression really counts. It's a lie to say looks are not important. To me, it's rather important. Haa. The most least his look has to appeal to me. Who wants a ugly bf? Hehe. The previous guy may still have the possibilty of a chance if we really know each other well & spend time together. This one..... Forget it ba. Haha. I am mean. Yup. Heh. But currently at the moment, both guys don't stand a chance at all! It's obviously that they want to know me b'cos of my look. I am not trying to say I am very attractive but at least I still possess some assets & appeals that can make me hmmm..... somewhat appealing to certain guys. Haha. Yar. Tao hua yun. Tao hua yun. :)

No comments: