Thursday, October 14, 2004

mOOd swings

ArRrRrR... It's freaking cold in office!!!

Was VERY VERY sleepy jus now till I buai ta han that I actually went to the toilet to sleep. Haha. Sit on the toilet bowl, bend my head over to my knees & sleep. I always do that when I'm really tired/sleepy in office. Especially after lunch. Haha. SsShHh... Heh. So I slept like 15 minutes or so. Lol. But actually I never really sleep lar. I was juz resting. The strange thing is everytime when I'm gng to toilet to "sleep", I'll have a small dream or I'll think about something. Funny. Going home SOON! So I'm energetic again! Yey! =p

Just a penny of thought now. Do you have secrets that no one know? Not even your closest, dearest ones know about? Well, I believe everyone does has. Me too. It's like there's always something in your heart or in yourself that you won't tell anyone. Not that you don't trust the person, just that ermmm..... you know..... that's what we called "secrets". Yup. I do alot of things, have many thoughts & feelings but not necessary I will say out everything. Just want some space for myself. Maybe not even my bestest friend know.

Talking about bestest friend/friends, how many do you have? Friends I have many but bestest friend/friends I can count with my one hand palm. Hey hey... Wonder what has got into me. Suddenly so emotional. But recently I can be happy at a moment then out of a sudden I feel so depressed, feel so sad. How I wish I'll always have a shoulder to lean on, a hug for me whenever I need one. Hai. Feeling abit sad when I'm typing these few lines now.

Maybe I'm just having some mood swings.....

Anyway, I gng off now. 5.35pm. Time to toilet then come back, pack my bag, off the PC, off the laptop & off I go. Heh. Byeeeee!

No comments: