Sunday, February 13, 2005

I am okay. =)

I'm feeling much better I guess. Girls. Mood swing maybe. There's a song that goes "Always look on the bright side of life.....". Haha. Yey. =)

Thanks Emily & her parents for being such lovely hosts today. I really love & appreciate it. *grin* Thanks uncle & aunty (Emily's parents) for the flattering words to say that I look like a model & I walk like a model. Lol. Make me so happy. *wink* But I gotta admit myself that I'm not model-thin & I'm not really that polished & pretty enough. There's still a long way to go. ;)

Counting down to the days to my birthday. 16 days? 15 days? I don't know. There's no 29 Feb this year. So sad right? Haha. But it's ok. That makes me special isn't it? God makes everyone special. :p

I'll will come up with my birthday's wishlist & plan soon. Hee. So fast. I gonna end my so called "teens stage" in 2 weeks time. I'll be stepping onto a new journey to my adulthood. How cool huh? Heh. I'll try to lock only the beautiful memories of my yesterday & many yesterdays & continue to create beautiful memories for my tmr & many tmrs. *smile*

I had a long break. No school & no exercise. Tmr gng back sch again. -sigh- That also means the deadline to my assignment & the dates to my common tests are drawing nearer & nearer! Grrrr..... I gotta start studying soon!

14 Feb tmr. Any date? Wahahaha. Happy Valentine Day!

Enough for today. I gonna bath & brush up & sleep soon. Got class in the morning. Good night!
It feels so good to know that there are still people who care for u..... :)

No comments: