Friday, February 25, 2005

There he goes

It's getting bored here. I'm studying for my test tmr. Or should I say today? Whatever. Haha. I shall blog a bit before gng back to my notes. Yuppy. Heh.

Let me share something. I saw a super duper cute guy on the North-East Line MRT just now! I was REALLY REALLY attracted to him! I boarded the train at Dhoby Ghaut & he boarded at Little India. Same cubicle! I was sitting down & he was standing directly opposite me from my direction. Nice, neat & style hairstyle, Nautica T-shirt, Levis jeans, Nike shoes, a brown sling bag that he carried side-way & he looks a bit shyish with character. Woohoo. I just simply couldn't take my eyes off him. Lol. & I was thinking he knew I was looking at him cos we did make some eye contacts. Heehee. But too bad, he got down 1 stop earlier than me. After he alighted, I saw him gng up the escalator & turning his head back to look at my direction. Ah-haha. Well,I gotta admit his appearance is definitely my type of guys but sometimes you know you can't really judge a person by the look. Characters wise still count a big part. =)

Let see if there is fate between us. Let see if I will bump to him again. Soon. Lol. =p

Okay, I shall go study awhile more & then zZzZz........Good Night's Hugs.....

There he goes.

No comments: