Thursday, February 17, 2005

My 1st Birthday's Prezzie

I hereby declare that I had lost my Winnie the Pooh organiser! It wasn't under my lecture table anymore when I went to the school the next day. So sad huh? I mean seriously I was really very upset at that moment when I realised that my organiser wasn't there. It was given to me by a good friend & there was this TopShop $40 vouncher slotted in between the pages of the organiser in which I had just redeemed from my M1 sunperk points. So wasted right? Spoil my shopping plan. Hmph! But actually the voucher needs my Dad's siganture cos my hp's plan is under him & the user needs to produce the i/c for verification upon the usage of the voucher. I wonder who wants to take something that doesn't belong to him or her? & somemore the organiser only costs $2 plus. Boooooohooooo...... Anyway, forget it le. Now I'm using this small little notebook given to me during my graduation prom night. Yup.

Let me talk about something happier. I received my very 1st birthday's prezzie from my Mummy today! Haha. It's a white gold key pendant necklace. *smile* Initially I wanted a diamond key pendant but it was out of stocks. But ok lar. Frankly speaking, I'm already quite satisfied with this pure 18k white gold jewellery. :) There's this small little lock attached besides the key. Pretty nice. Hee. & the necklace does look sweet on me. Lol. By the way, I find the price of this white gold key pendant necklance quite reasonable too. The key pendant & the necklace cost $57 & $105 respectively. Hence, they total up to only $162. Quite ok right? Heh. Love my Mummy to bits! =p

Ok. I have finally settled my plan for 26th Feb. A small birthday buffet lunch at my place. Why afternoon? Partly also becos I want to attend a friend's chalet. You know who you are. Hah. I wrote many people names (as in really many. haha.) down on my guest list yesterday but my dad was like telling me need not invite too many people. Well, I also think so after some thoughts. Haha. A small & simple celebration should be nice ba. ;)

People reading this you are definitely invited! Hehe. Please let me know ASAP regarding your attendance. Nothing glam I have to admit but with you people around surely spice up the whole thingy. ;p

Wishlist, wishlist, wishlist..........

No comments: