Wednesday, February 02, 2005

New colour

Just a small update. I did my hair today. Yey! Haha. Yup. At Kimage. $79 after discount for technical colour & trim. I wanted to colour red. I mean really bright red. Something like Fann Wong's hair colour during the Star Awards 2004 last year. But my stylist insisted that I should do a technical colour that will blend into my original copper brown base colour. He said if I really want to colour red, he suggested that I should darken my base colour & do a technical bright red colour. My good friend just did hers yesterday by him & hers was black & red technical colour like what he said. So I didn't want to be the same. Well, there it goes. I has got a new hairdo! *winkz* Oh ya, for your information, technical colour is not colour & neither it is a highlight. It is some colour technique that will make your hair colour look 3D. Anyway, the outcome was okay. More vibrant than my previous colour. But actually I wasn't really surprised or whatsoever about the after effect because I have always been colouring my hair so it doesn't really make much difference. Heh. I trimmed abit too. But My mum commented that I like never cut like that. Hmmm. Nvm. I shall mean to myself that I did it for the sake of doing & for the sake of Chinese New Year. =p

No comments: