Saturday, February 05, 2005

My day

Ok Ok. Know what? My lecture was from 10am to almost 3pm today! Gosh. 5 straight hours with no lunch break. (but we do have those 5 or 15 min toilet-breaks in between) I was soOoOoO hungry & I didn't have my breakfast earlier on. Well, I could say I was very drained (emotionally & physically. lol. :p), tired & hungry.

But anyway, I left the lecture earlier lar. At around 1.50pm because I had my eyebrows trimming appointment at 3pm & I didn't wanna to be late.

OoOhHh.... By the way, today was the last lecture with my cute lecturer. Haha. He is going back to Melbourne. Uh-huh. I think I gonna miss him lei. Heh. =p

Just something else to share also. I was late for lecture today. (as usual like what i always do. :p) When I wanted to sit down on my seat, I spotted a Chinese New Year's card for me on the seat. On the envelope, it wrote "To Yolene (The gal who sits there every lesson)". Haha. Well, still, haha. Inside the card he wrote (i assume the giver is a guy lar huh?! lol) "Hope you like this card & enjoy the holidays! Sorry. Didn't wanna pass this card face to face. *Paiseh* Keep that smile & stay vogue always! PS: Hope I got your name right. Cheers! -Anonymous-". Hmmm. I was guessing who was that. I was scanning all my lecture-mates in my lecture hall but seriously I had no idea who was that. But he also quite funny lar. Chinese New Year's card? It seems so old fashioned? If he gave me a Valentine Day's card still not so bad right? Haa. My friend was teasing me maybe it was from my cute lecturer? Lol. Maybe it was. You never know. Ah-haa, I am fantisizing. :]

Guess who I bumped into just now in town? Sylvester Sim! Haha. We were standing at the opposite side of a traffic junction. I was the first to spot him. It happened when I told my friend, "Eh, that guy opposite in the demin jacket look like Sly hor?" My friend was like, "Eh ya ya! Really Sly leh!" I thought we were the only two who were getting excited seeing Sly. We scanned the people around us but like no one seems to recognise him or bother about anything. Or perhaps it was quite dark at that time (around 9pm) so people never really went to notice. Anyway, Sly was with a guy friend. The guy looks like cannot make it kind. Opps. Sorry. I know I am bad but I mean as in comparing the guy friend & Sly. Hehe. I thought he noticed us because he kept looking at our direction. Haha. Then when the green man appeared, we walked past each other & he looked at me! I mean really look at me! Haha. Ok lar. I am not really his hard-core fan but since he seems to be quite a hot topic for the Singapore Idol, I will go & notice him. Heh. By the way, he looks the same as he is on the TV. But he is really skinny & not very tall too. But he looks like quite a nice person & doesn't seems to have any air. Hee.

I saw Sky as well as Plaza Singapura. The guy who acted as Lana's bf in Double Happiness. He is super SHORT. I thought he look quite ok on TV but in real life he seems shorter than me? Haha. Don't know. I just know he is not tall at all. Oh, & he was with his girl when I saw him. Yup.

Many things in mind to do tmr. Some shopping, do assignment, revison(I must really get myself to study), gym, tidying my room............

So many things but so little time.

No comments: