Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Sweet

My student (the younger one) is so sweeeeeeeT! She gave me a prezzie yesterday for my birthday! It is a very small cartoon-designed notebook but I am really really really very touched by this small little action of her. I did mention to her about my birthday casually during our tuition lesson & I didn't expect a 6 yrs old girl like her to remember. & you guess what is the reason she gave me when I asked her why she buys a notebook for me. She said it was because I told her that day that my Winnie The Pooh organiser was lost in my school & I was very upset & so she got this notebook for me so that I can use it. Sweet right? Haha. Like what I had said in my past previous entries, I like the younger one more! Haha. & know something more interesting? She likes to kiss me! Lol. I am serious. Haha. She will kiss me unexpectedly when I am going through her work with her. But of course, she kiss me on my arms? hands? hair? only. Haha. I don't know. Anyhow kiss me. Heh. How cute is she?! =p

You know sometimes when she is getting too playful, looking at her, I don't really have the heart to get angry with her for long. Hee.

Sometimes, I think it is the small little thing in life that makes life so much more meaningful. =)

No comments: