Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I am so blur

I am so blur today. I left my Winnie the Pooh organiser under my table in the lecture hall just now! & just a couple of minutes ago, after I finished bathing, I mistook my nail polish remover as my facial toner & I used it on my face! I felt so silly lei. But luckily I realised it immediately & went off to clean my face. I hope no one will touch my organiser. Please.... *pray*

I have been developing rashes on my legs. Super itchy & I just can't help scratching. Now I can see all the red patches on my legs. Ewww.... So ugly. Then, my right ear is blocked. I can hear the "buzzing" sound in my ear. I wonder what is wrong with me manx. So many things. Aiyooo....

Oh ya, probably I'll be having a small birthday's celebration at my house on the 26th. Noon or evening still haven't confirm yet. What you guys think? Haha. Hopefully everyone of you can come. =) You & you & you & you & you &.... *grin*

I realise many people are holding their birthdays' celebration on the 26th. Is it a hot or prosperity date? Lol. Heh.

Ok. The blur queen is gng to sleep. Nitezzzz!

No comments: