Friday, February 18, 2005

Samsung handphones are lousy!

My handphone blacked out today! I had to bring it down for servicing at Centrepoint right after my Pilates lesson this morning. Luckily I got no class today so it made things easier. But I had to make a lot of travel here & there & I can only collect my handphone tmr. Hmmm.... I think I will just make a call to check on the status of my handphone before going down to collect. I have learnt my lesson from my previous encounter. Phew.

Somehow, I have came to a conclusion. Samsung handphones are lousy! Always give me problems. I don't recall I have any problem with my Nokia last time. I want to get a new handphone! Haha. Probably Nokia. SOON. I just have to wait. Maybe I will get one for my birthday. Haha. Fat hopes. =p

By the way, Pilates was good as usual. A lot of stretching & I am beginning to get the hang of it. Heh. Feeling great!

Some friends can't make it on 26th & some can't confirm yet. Seem like it is hard to find a time that can accomodate everyone's schedule. I scare no one comes. Haha. Lol. No la. Just kidding. Still considering to invite some people or not. Relatives? Some secondary school guys? Ex-crushes? Haha. Ok Ok. I think I really need to settle all these fast. ;)

No comments: