Sunday, February 27, 2005

Sweet 21

Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday to me. Happy Birthday Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday to me!

Haha... Yesterday was really merriment. It was more fun than I expected it would be. The whole day I had to entertain different groups of friends & it was quite exhausting but yet satisfying at the same time because I got to meet & catch up with many of my friends whom I didn't have the time to catch up or had not seen for very long. Organising a Birthday's Party is indeed pretty tiring as I suppose but have you ever wonder if everyone doesn't hold a party or celebration or something for their Birthdays, perhpas you wouldn't never get to see some of your friends whom you haven't contact or seen for long. So I guess yesterday's party was kind of good because it served a gathering purpose as well. I saw & witnessed many gatherings & catching-ups among my different groups of friends themselves. Haha.

At night, I drove to a good friend's Birthday's Chalet with a few of my other good friends. It was not too bad. We were like staying in the chalet room busying taking pictures. Our all-times favorite hobby. Lol. Before the clock stroke mid-night, I drove my friends back to their homes then I drove home, showered, opened prezzies (*grin*) & fell asleep at 3am. I woke up at 9am today by my Mum's talking & after that I got changed & went to meet a friend at Hougang Mrt Station to take a receipt from him because he got me the wrong size for a T-shirt he gave me for my Birthday's prezzie. I felt so paiseh having him to come all the way to Hougang here just to pass me the receipt but he insisted. Hmmm. Anyway, after that I went town to meet my friend for a simple celebration for my Birthday again. =) We had lunch at Jack's Place & dinner at Lei Garden Restaurant (Chijmes). Yummy! Especially the Lei Garden Restaurant. The service & food are 5 stars rated. 2 thumbs up! You guys should try it some days & you will understand why I say this. Heh.

I had received lots & lots of prezzies for my Birthday. I am really happy! *smile* However, there are quite a few prezzies which I didn't know they are from who because there are no names stated & I can't remember who gave them to me. Nevertheless, I am really thankful to all my dearest friends who had made my 21st Birthday such a memorable event. Thank-you so much for all the beautiful memories you guys had gave me. This is one of my sweetest Birthdays that I had ever have in my almost 21 years of life. I really felt like a princess that day. Haha. =p Muacks Muacks Muacks! Hug me! I wanna hug you guys too! =p

Specially for Lynn: Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to Lynn. Happy Birthday to you!

P/S: I will try to upload the pictures ASAP. Tata.

No comments: