Monday, February 07, 2005

P = Pilates =)

Pilates was GREAT today! GREAT as in I really stretched & sweated myself out. Haha. Today I went to the normal Pilates lesson. It can be quite tough if you have never try Pilates before. But at least I tried the beginner class last week so still not so bad. Heh.

Come to think of it, I was quite clumsy with some of the moves just now especially the "rocking chair" move. Well, I believe practice will make perfect lar huh?! Soon I will get the hold of it. Hee.

The instructor is so young, slim, toned & pretty! Her figure is like WOW! So nicely shaped. I am so envy sia. Haha. I have a newly thought. It seems quite interesting to be a Pilates' instructor. I don't mind being one in the future. Maybe as my sideline or what. Heh. But I think there is still a long way for me to go. -Sigh- Shall work towards it! =)

I didn't know Yuxuan's Mum was in the same Pilates class as me until Yuxuan called me just now to say that her Mum saw me in her class. I was like "Huh? Your Mum still can recognise me after so many years?" Cool. Haha. ;p

I did some spring cleaning for my room just now. Still has some more to do. I shall continue tmr. The thought of it make me go "Grrrrr".

That is all. I will update again. Shall continue to indulge in my facial mask & do a bit of my assignment. Hehe. Muacks!!

It is time to let go.

No comments: