Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas, boxing day, zurich.

Everything else in zurich is closed because it's boxing day and yesterday was christmas. Flying on a christmas day wasn't too bad actually. Zero pax in first class, zero pax in business class, 17 pax in economy class, with 15 cabin crew, 4 pilots. This was my first time. >< Who travels on christmas day? But it was good for me. I had a bad hangover from the eve party, I slept for 3 hours and I was forced to wake up for work. This flight was much needed. Hehe... But I am prepared to work on my way back home. 3 in first, 29 in business, 222 in economy, tentatively. =)

Met mindy and jermaine last night. They were in zurich too but they were heading back to singapore one day earlier. We had hours of chat at jermaine's room. You know la...when batchgirls get together... Hehe... All the juicy news, gossips, latest updates in our life and the people around us... And it really gets me into thinking...that perhaps I could have looked at things in my life in a different way, handle my own emotions and personal life in a more appropriate manner that is deemed to be of more beneficial to me and my well-being. But sometimes I think too, it's my life. I decide on what I want. I don't have to follow what seems to be more rightful for me.

I have been sleeping, reading newspapers and book, eating my cup noodles and snacks, then sleep again. I thought I should head to the gym somehow. =p Probably going to the hotel restaurant later for dinner. I need proper meal. =p

No comments: