Friday, December 19, 2008

look forward

I was trying very hard to get some sleep before I fly again later but I just can't seem to tuck myself in. Still have my bacon and avocado salad in the fridge for me to finish. But I am all ready to go home... =)

Flying really makes time flies faster than usual. I have been running from clouds to clouds for two years plus. But I feel I have yet to see the world. And it's plain boring to see the world alone. Yes. I have colleagues and friends to keep me company when I am away. But you know the feeling is different. I want to see the world together with someone special. Does it mean I have to find a fellow crew boyfriend? Haha... But it isn't easy to be a crew's partner. I have to admit. The skeptical, the insecurity, the temptation (okay, maybe temptation is everywhere but my job permits a higher tempting opportunity...lol..).

When I had a boyfriend when I was flying,....

I hated long flights.
I loved off days in singapore when he was around.
I wished he would and could sms and call me more often when I was away.
The first section that i zoomed into at abercrombie and hollister was the men's section.
My thoughts always ran wild when I was all alone in the hotel room by myself.
I was always happy to talk about him to my fellow colleagues and friends.
And probably he didn't quite understand what I was going through and why I was feeling such way because he wasn't a crew, then.

But those were the days la. It doesn't matter now anyway. Haa..ha.. Just reminiscing those memories and moments, once in awhile. Heheh... =p

I promise. =)

I wish I have something/someone to look forward to again, whenever I am back.

=)

Love.

No comments: