Friday, December 12, 2008





I bought my new phone! Samsung Omnia in white, 16gb. It wasn't my first ideal phone in mind but i thought it looks rather classy and chic though, and the salesperson was nice and cute! Haa.. I haven't start exploring, just started charging the battery for the very first time. Shall play with it after my hongkong turn. Yes. I am called up to do hong kong turn. But it comes with 2 off days. Hence I am taken off my jarkata turn which means I only have to do my 380 london on monday night! I have the weekend off! Yey! Hehe... Zoukout anyone? =p

Had high tea at carousel, royal plaza on scotts just now. The spread was pretty good! I love relaxing afternoon like this, eating good food, drinking coffee, hanging out around with friends and loves. :)

And....I found my perfect snowman for my car already! Haha... Will post the perfect snowman picture up after I take a snap shot of it.

Good night. It's another battle tomorrow...

Love.

No comments: