Saturday, December 20, 2008

there is always new thing.

A friend commented that my life is full of happenings everyday. There is always new thing. I guess so. That's why I said earlier, it's not easy to be me. My colleague mistaken my cargo bag for hers and she went home with mine just now. After a long hours 380 london flight, that is the last thing that I want to know. I thought my bag is still in heathrow airport. Anyway, it was quite a drama BUT... I got my bag back eventually, thankfully.

Suppose to have my primary school xmas gathering BUT... I returned home late, had dinner late, showered late, got ready late and end up they were planning to head home soon, like no point I drive down and they are heading back. They said "we all worked today lei...very tired you know..." I am like hello guys, your sister here not working meh? I worked even longer hours, physical and mentally drained by my passengers and the long hours on flight. Yeah.. My class had more guys and I was like the minority.

My friend is meeting me for supper. He says "don't have to force yourself if you don't wanna go, i very chin chai one... i understand from long flight you will sure be worn out...but i can still ta-bao to your doorstep if you are hungry or if you wanna see me..haha.." This man... Hai... *i shake head..haha..*

I hope I wont be out too late. I still plan to wake up early tomorrow to go do my nails. My gel nails are horrible. I have broken three of them. And I wasn't a B2 or D2 at work. *roll eyes* And I suppose I have a dinner date tomorrow. And I have to get my Twilight books. Didn't manage to get them from london. Yeah...endless "and" because there are just too many tasks to be accomplished these few days when I am still around in town. I have yet to tidy my room so that I can get a new bed for the new year. I have been wanting since like months ago, a new bed. =p

Alright I need to go. He is reaching in awhile. I want to be driven tonight. =)

And to ben... call me anytime when you are ready and free to talk. I am here. =)

Good night people...

love.

No comments: