Sunday, December 14, 2008

Please watch "Twilight" cos it is really good! Bitterly sweet, yet fascinating enough to get hold of my attention throughout the 2 hours. I so gonna buy the books! Maybe can get them from london since I am flying there tomorrow night. Just in time to do my xmas shopping in london. Not really many pressies to buy but you know it's nice to give xmas pressies (and of course to receive!!...hehe...) during this lovely festive season. I won't be around in town for xmas I guess. But still.... I gonna meet my favorite people, families and loved ones for little catching up, dinners, drinks, talking, here and there, before or after. Time in singapore is really precious.

Now you know.

=)

And I don't really like my new samsung phone. It's too complicated for me... Haha! So I am still using my red sony ericson phone. Anyone wanna take over my new phone? Lol...

No comments: