Wednesday, December 10, 2008

idiotic

It is so idiotic. Reported sick for an indian flight and they called me up for an indian turn. Some more the reporting is at 0535. How "nice" to me huh? I know I am silly. I have the taste of my own medicine already. It could all be avoided but I still choose to make it happen. Good thing we only worked one sector. I caught some movies but didn't complete them cos my eyes refused to stay awake. I was so tired that I had to go down to the crew bunk to take a nap. We were given the permission to do so. Lucky us. =) And we get like 2.5 times of the IFA? At least not so bad. I can't imagine working both sectors of a bombay turn.... *roll eyes* Ha... But all of us got complemented for our good work and sincerity. So it's still a pat on the shoulder. Hehe...=p

My collleague teased me just now, saying, "i thought i saw an angel!" Thank huh? It maybe said out for fun or to make someone's day. But it defintely made me smile, at that very moment. Thank you! Especially to those who have been sincerely nice to me. I really really appreciate it. =) =)

Errands day tomorrow! =)

xoxo.
yolene

No comments: