Monday, December 22, 2008

Standby-ing for 380 today. I am not called up yet and please... I hope company doesn't even think of calling me ever for today. Haha... I have another normal standby tomorrow in which I think most probably they will call me, though I still do hope they don't, in which I doubt so. *sigh* Anyway, I will be heading to zurich on xmas day and back on 28! =)

I gonna pack my unwanted clothes, shoes, books, toys for the salvation army. My stuffs are way too overwhelming for my room and I think we should donate in kind to the needy. Yup yup. It's about time to contribute to the society. I have been living practically well and it's time to share our love to the others. I am thinking of child sponsorship too. Am still checking out the details. Once everything is confirmed, ta..da...it will be okay dokie!

love.

No comments: