Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I look forward.

One more day... Kind of 舍不得 actually. Hehe.

Let me recall...2008 has been quite an eventful year for me. A lot of things happened....

I broke up with the man whom I used to love very much. The man whom I used to think he was the one. The man whom I used to want to share ups and downs, good and bad, and everything together. And yet, I never told him once before that I actually needed him too.

I lost some friendships because of certain reasons.

But I gained new friendships because of certain reasons too.

I witnessed people who genuinely love and care for me for who I am.

And I witnessed people who do not appreciate me and took me for granted despite how hard I try, how much efforts I put in.

I flew around the world, for now and in the near future, I think I will still continue to put on my pair of wings to enjoy the beauty of the world.

I bought the most expensive present for myself. My beautiful white honda jazz.

The journey alone to endure and to face the challenges was not easy but when I look back now, I smile. Not because it's over. I smile because it happened.

I look forward to 2009. =)

No comments: