Sunday, December 21, 2008

saved. =)





My nails are saved. =) But it took me 3 hours to do so. But I guess it was all worthwhile. I needed the repair like very badly. Hee...
Orchard was so crowded. Maybe because it was a saturday and xmas is around the corner. Shopping for pressies and xmas parties tends to be more intensive. There were xmas carol, beautiful lightings and deco, xmas shows and performances put up by various church and other communities. The ambience was surprisingly good. And I myself unknowingly felt in love with the festive atmosphere. *wide grin*

Dinner was at sushi tei. Wanted to catch a movie after dinner but I refused to take any seat from the first 3 rows. We didn't do any booking so it was kind of impossible to get a good seat. We ended up at starbucks for coffee and I much needed that. Frankly speaking, I haven't been sleeping much. Though caffeine doesn't really work on me, but subconsicously I still do think it does help a little. =p

I bought 2 books from Borders. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer and Love As A Way Of Life by Gary Champman. He is the author of the multimillion-copy bestseller, The Five Love Languages. I have been looking for that book too but it was out of stock. I can't wait to read! *excitingly claps*

No comments: