Tuesday, July 06, 2010

exclaimed

Came back in the morning, had breakfast, napped awhile and went out with both of my parents. They exclaimed how rare... HA! Bought a casual dress and only to realise the new piece they gave me wasn't the design I wanted. #$%^&&**# *ROAR* I still have to go down and change. So gonna waste my time, energy, petrol and cashcard. I tried to convince myself to like that "wrong" design and I failed. Haha. Well well... some things are just not meant to be la huh?... Don't like means don't like. No feeling means no feeling. The harder you are trying to like, the more you will realise it's just so wrong. Not only for clothes, it applies for others things in life too.

Just cooked mee goreng for daddy and myself for supper. He is happy to heaven. Hehe...

Good night~
XOXO.

No comments: