Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Waste time

Just finished packing my stuffs and painted my red nails. Have to head down to the office in the morning, then to town to meet the girls for lunch, and off to London in the night. Time never seems enough. Those people I want to meet, but yet our rosters and schedules clash big time. And the weeks and months just past like that. How much time have we really wasted?

Thank you Missy Potato for the insightful chat over the phone earlier on. But you know, being me, being Yolene, there are still certain things that I wouldn't change and certain beliefs that I am still going to stick on. I am tired and maybe she was right. I am the one making my own self so tired. I am just sick of going through cycles and cycles over and over again, and then to realise in the end I have actually wasted so much time, or rather we have wasted so much time, on so many unnecessary issues.

I am thankful to those whom have been really helpful and caring to me all these while. I may not say it, I may not express it, but I am not blind and my 6th sense seldom fails. :)

Perhaps it has been me all these while. I am confused and I contradict myself and my verdicts most of the times. I run a little too fast and some of you just catch a little too slow, so we ended up at different poles. And it's not so easy to reverse sometimes.

I should sleep, like genuinely. =p
Good night~

No comments: