Thursday, July 08, 2010

The important list

So... Spain won! :)

Having lying down on my bed, typing away this entry before I sleep. Actually there are nothing significant to note down. No new loves, no new hobbies, no new encounters to brag about.

Been spending quite a bit of time alone & with my family. Cutting out my contacts and interactions with the unnecessary people, which is good. Many of times, we just keep going round and round in circles, and in the end it's back to the same spot again. I don't want life like this anymore.

I always thought everyone out there has a list of important people in his/her life. A list of people who are of higher level of importance and greater level of significance then the rest. I do have a list and I thought everyone else does until a friend highlighted to me it's not true because he doesn't have one. He said just meet who he feels like meeting, no an exact priority to anybody. Really? For me I just can't treat everyone equally. You don't love everybody the same don't you? Haha... For eg, a hi-bye friend of 10yrs vs a good friend of 10yrs. Who has that slightest higher level of importance? Lol.

Maybe it just all boils down to the different perceptions of individuals. People like me are just more emotional and don't know how to take things easy. *cover mouth and giggle*. Am I typing any sense here? Am so lazy to scroll up and read through what I have just typed. I am using iPhone screen not iPad screen lor... Heh.. Good night, still have to work later.

Zzzzz loves. (:

No comments: