Saturday, July 17, 2010

preaching

Mr R was just preaching to me over Whatsapp. Dunno what the winners in life make things happen... Life is too short to be sitting around waiting for things to happen... Christians believe life on earth is just a trial and their true life is after death... Why not make the most of your time here, make all the mistakes... Embrace it or simply just look upon it and wish for things to happen... Duuno what we can never truly know the absolute about anything...

Wah lao eh... This man... Haha...

He was hoping he can swing my perspective about life a bit by his so called "preaching" or "enlightenment". Haha... And he ended with "Maybe you don't wish to get disappointed but that's life."

I guess I was just looking for some light. And he has given me. *laugh*

Mr R you better be happy now, cos I am blogging about you and your preaching! HA.

No comments: