Saturday, July 17, 2010

i like you

Somehow, I miss having someone important for me to call, to sms and to meet up with. And I miss being that important person to that someone else. But I can't help to have the feeling that sometimes I am just trying too hard to find that someone to fill up the gap, and then to realise that not any Tom, Dick and Harry can make me feel over the clouds. And it's actually that hard for my heart to skip a beat faster for just anyone.

And then when someone says "I like you", he just expects you to answer "yes or no", and think the chasing part is unnecessary. Cummon lei... Please don't expect any girl to move a step closer to you when efforts aren't even put in. At least for me. Say me hard to please, but I think that's at least the basics to be formed.

Anyway, it was dinner with dear xiu xiu at Esplanade today. I was craving for sushi and yay, I was damn satisfied just now. Hehe. I saw a PINK cargo bag that I really like, but it's like so unnecessary. But I so wanted to own it. KIV first la. Been spending way beyond limits for the past few months.

I miss my brother already He went sailing for weeks and still not back. And the youngest brother is doing his degree soon. Everyone seems to have a new purpose in life now. As for me, staying happy and have an open heart to welcome whatever that's so going to come along next. :)

No comments: