Sunday, July 11, 2010

SFO


Love the oatmeal for breakfast. :)

SFO is sunny, with chilly wind though. Sales is everywhere, I told myself not to sign any card this trip, but I just broke my promise. I shopped for myself and on people's behalf. Just figured out that there are some stuffs which aren't really suitable, like the top that I thought will look nice, turn out to be not so fantastic. Yeah, I should have tried it earlier on, but you know me, I am the kind who don't like to try clothes. Haha... Well, one good thing in States. They do refund or exchange within 7days, some 30days and some even 90days. I still have tomorrow to make some correction. :p

I love the room. Very huge, and the bed is too OMG. Haha... Marriott's beds never go wrong. Had thai fried rice, thai ice tea with pearls and kahlua coffee cream cheesecake for dinner while watching Germany VS Uruguay. Very very satisfied. *winkz* Next up, a nice hot shower and sink into the bed to read my book. And oh, the books in Borders are really cheap. I just bought 3 books. Ha. Maybe will pop by again tomorrow. =)



And many things seem to surface, slowly. You don't even need explanations. I will deem as it is just a page in my life, a page in his life, which was a total mistake. But now all back on tracks. Happy, contenting, and hopeful for the future. The pursuit of our own happiness just lie in our own hands. Grab it, let go, or chase after it. :)

No comments: