Thursday, July 15, 2010

Less than 12 hours

Will be back home in less than 12hours time, after like 8 long days away. So looking forward the weekend in sin. Just don't feel like working. Haha. Have got some leaves next month & am contemplating on a holiday trip. Well, the decision is like on me now. Since I have no obligation and am not answerable to anyone, I should have the liberty and freedom to choose. Not as in some actually bother. A lot of things need hard work and recognition. Since there are people who care for you and are obviously trying to create opportunities, at least seen making efforts, am I still going to forever continuing saying I am not ready, please give me some time?

It's time to give myself a chance, am I right to say so?

Time to catch some sleep. Can't wait to be back.

:)

No comments: