Sunday, July 04, 2010

Zurich delight

Am typing away this post in the dark, cos batchie still sleeping and I didn't wanna on the light to disturb. Even the typing of the keyboard is careful so that I will make only minimal noise. Haha.

Zurich is having freaking summer hot weather. These 2days were spent going to pilates, gym, cooking in my room (ya i brought my cookpot~), feasting on fruits and salads and my yummylicious clam chowder soup, having sparkling wine and champagne and beer over watching World Cup, and to sing along "don't cry for me argentina". =p

I am eating this raspberry yogurt that comes with rice bits now. Very tasty, I still have lots of left over food in the fridge and in my bag, We have been too ambitious. Thinking 2girls can eat the whole cargo bag and the entire fridge of food finished. *laugh*

Okay, be back home on a brand new week. Then off to HongKong then San Frans! Been missing HongKong pretty much. Hehe...

Bye and muacks!
Love ya all (=

No comments: