Tuesday, March 14, 2006

About me

TELL ME ABOUT YOURSELF - The Survey
Name:Yolene Peh
Birthday:29th February 1984 (I know I'm special. =p)
Birthplace:Singapore ( KK Women's & Children's Hospital)
Current Location:Singapore (North-East side of the beautiful island)
Eye Color:Super dark brown
Hair Color:Hmmm...For now I think it's copper brown? I dye my hair & the colour always changes. ;)
Height:1.67m - 1.68m (It fluctuates.)
Right Handed or Left Handed:Right
Your Heritage:Chinese. But some people think I'm a japanese. *beam*
The Shoes You Wore Today:Havaianas Sandals. (It's just so comfortable.)
Your Weakness:Fickle-minded?
Your Fears:Fear that I'll grow fat, grow ugly, grow old, no money, no glamourous life, no happiness. Hahahaha...
Your Perfect Pizza:Hawaiian Pizza with lots & lots of cheese! (I'm a cheese-lover. :p)
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year:Get my "dream" job.
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger:Haha? Icic? Oh? Ok? Heh? Lol? (Too many overused phrases. Haha.)
Thoughts First Waking Up:I don't know. Nothing? I just want to laze in my bed for extra 5 more minutes! Hehe.
Your Best Physical Feature:My tall, straight & sharp nose. =]
Your Bedtime:1am - 3am. (I'm a night owl you know.*wink*)
Your Most Missed Memory:Quite a few lei. I miss those memories shared with HIM, HER, YOU, THEM, US.....
Pepsi or Coke:Coke Light with Lemon
MacDonalds or Burger King:MacDonalds. I love the fries. Hehe.
Single or Group Dates:Both
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:Ermmm...Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla:Chocolate. But I love Vanilla too! ;p
Cappuccino or Coffee:Can I take both? I love Starbucks coffee! *claps*
Do you Smoke:Nah. Don't like the smell of it.
Do you Swear:Sometimes... Lol...
Do you Sing:Of course! It's my passion. Heh.
Do you Shower Daily:Definitely. I can't go to bed without showering.
Have you Been in Love:In & out. Sometimes it's sweet & sometimes it hurts.
Do you want to go to College:I'm already in the university now.
Do you want to get Married:Yes. With my prince charming. *beam*
Do you belive in yourself:Hmmm...I guess I do. Though sometimes there are doubts too.
Do you get Motion Sickness:Eh...I don't think so.
Do you think you are Attractive:I think I am. Haha. Well, Everyone is attractive in his/her own way.
Are you a Health Freak:Sometimes.
Do you get along with your Parents:Yes. I'm glad I do. =)
Do you like Thunderstorms:No. Especially when there's no one with me & I'm all alone.
Do you play an Instrument:I played flute during secondary school's days. I wanna pick up pop keyboard soon.
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol:Is red/white wine considered as alcohol? Think so?
In the past month have you Smoked:No. I don't smoke remember?
In the past month have you been on Drugs:No. I'm a good girl. =p
In the past month have you gone on a Date:Yes
In the past month have you gone to a Mall:Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos:No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi:I did! I love sushi & all sorts of japanese food! *smile*
In the past month have you been on Stage:Eh...No.
In the past month have you been Dumped:Dumped by who? Hah.
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping:Even if I have the figure, I also won't dare to do that.
In the past month have you Stolen Anything:Huh? Why do I need to steal?
Ever been Drunk:Once or twice but not those super duper drunkie. I don't always drink a lot.
Ever been called a Tease:What do you think?
Ever been Beaten up:I'm so nice. Who bears to beat me up? Lolx.
Ever Shoplifted:Hey hello, I don't steal.
How do you want to Die:Peacefully
What do you want to be when you Grow Up:I have already grown up. Ha. I want to be someone successful & glamourous.
What country would you most like to Visit:Europe - Paris
In a Boy/Girl..
Favourite Eye Color:Dark brown or Brownish black
Favourite Hair Color:Copper Ash, Copper red, Ash blond
Short or Long Hair:You are asking me or asking my preference for my boy? I like myself to have long hair & my boy to have short hair. Short hair guys look neater & more boyish. Hehe.
Height:I am not short so he definitely has to be taller than me.
Weight:I am in the acceptable weight range. His size has to look compatible with me.
Best Clothing Style:I have my own style. So I look cool & good with my dressings most of the times. Wahahaha. *bleah*
Number of Drugs I have taken:I never even touch them.
Number of CDs I own:I'm not very sure but I know I don't have many.
Number of Piercings:Used to have 8 but now left 7.
Number of Tattoos:Nil. I don't mind a pretty tattoo though. *gee*
Number of things in my Past I Regret:I can't remember but what's over is over. I'll move on & I know much more better things will come my way. :)

CREATE YOUR OWN! - or - GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS!

No comments: