Monday, March 13, 2006

My "Sent" messages

Can someone tell me how many "Sent" messages we can store in our hp under the "Sent" box? Or is there some expiry date to the "Sent" messages that we stored?

I kept some specific smses that I sent out & I just realised a moment ago that these few smses that I intended to keep for long were all gone. Did I accidentally delete them away? Or was it because I didn't clear some of the other smses in my "Sent" box & as a result the number of smses that were stored keep increasing until it was full & it just had to clear away some of the smses that were sent out in the earlier dates?

ArrGGhh.....

I want them back. But how? It's not easy to start all over again.

Probably it's a sign to let go completely. In which it maybe a good thing?

I wish.

No comments: