Wednesday, March 29, 2006

In the end.....

In the end..... I still went to the airport. The atmosphere was ultra awkward just like what I had expected. I think everyone was just being pretentious. Oh well.....

After that, me & my 2 poly friends took a sky train to terminal 2. We settled down at Burger King to drink & talk. Had a really nice time catching up with them! I think I was the one who did the most talking just now. Haha. Just had so much things to share with them & I'm really glad that they were there to listen. =)

Anyway, I just received a very sweet lingerie set with polka dots prints. Hehe. Whatever it is, I still thank-you for your thought.

Hmmm.....I think most people know that I have a job offer already. I didn't mean to keep quiet about it but it's just that I don't want to say things out when they aren't confirmed yet. I still haven't sign any contract so I'm still not bonded to anything yet. Hope you people understand. =p

Though this is something that I always want, I don't deny that I still have my doubts too, especially after witnessing all the changes in my friends who are in this line as well & hearing stories about this industry. But at the same time, I also feel that I shouldn't give up like that cos it's something that not anyone who wants it gets it.

Actually all along I have an answer in my heart already. I just need some reaffirming from people. Haha. I hope my decision will be a right one. ;)

I will forgive & forget. But when a trust is lost, it's lost forever. Things can never go back to the same like the past anymore. I don't blame. Cos I know people & things are always changing. There's no right or wrong. That's part of growing up. That's life.

Remember.....Never make your loved ones lose trust in you. It hurts them & ultimately it hurts you.

No comments: