Sunday, March 19, 2006

Random Thoughts

When a dream finally comes true, you realise that you are actually aren't as excited as what you thought you will initially.

Things just happen when you least expect them. =)

Exams are like in a month time. It's so scary. Frankly speaking, I feel so lost this semester. I don't even know what's going on manz. *booooohooooo*

Just let me pass all the papers & get me out of the school. ;p

We used to be so closed but now the thought of meeting up again put me into thinking. What if the atmosphere is awakard? What if there is like nothing to talk about? I need to adapt to your change & you need to adapt to mine.

Let's hope it works out. Somehow.

Cos I don't wanna lose anyone.

It's just a matter of time & I'm already getting over it.

Time will heal everything. :]

Too many random thoughts & I really don't know how to blog all of them down. All these shall be it. Maybe some of them don't make much sense but whatever la. Haha. I know what they mean myself. Heh.

Good night! =)

Just a little bit more & a step closer, I think I'll be mesmerised. =>

No comments: