Friday, March 10, 2006

Dinner gathering

Had a dinner gathering with my primary school's friends yesterday & it so happened that it was seng giap's 22nd birthday too so it was also kind of like a simple celebration for him. =) 13 of us turned up & we really had lots of fun together. We had our dinner at the glass house's fish & co (seafood platter for 2 is really yummylicious! *drools* heh.) & after that we settled outside of cafe cartel & had really nice cheesecakes. We just couldn't resist cos all the cakes are going at 50% discount after 9pm so we simply had to have them despite the sinfulness of indulging the sweet bites at such late hour. Lalalala. =p

We played number-guessing game & the one who got the number correct have to do forfeit. (truth or dare.) I think I was really lucky manz. Lol. If not I would have to answer all the funny & super personal questions that they asked or I would have to like do all the crazy "dares" that they proposed. Oh phew. Haha.



Benjamin was made to kiss Nicholas for his forfeit. Poor Nicholas. Ha.










My lovely prezzie. Thank-you! That was so sweet! =)

No comments: