Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to myself!

Happy Birthday to myself! Yey! *cheerio*

Though my birth-date doesn't even exist this year. (that's what makes me so special from the rest. haha. *wink*) But well, I'm still considered one year older already. *sigh*

Flashing back my memories & it just keeps me thinking about things that I had been through for the past 21 or 22 years. There were ups & downs, happiness & unhappiness. But one thing for sure, I have never really regretted owning these reminiscences. Although not every piece of memory that I have is really fantastic or wonderful, they have indeed helped me to learn about my life in one way or another & I believe a year older means a year wiser! =p

Thank-you for all the warming birthday wishes. I know life is going to be much more beautiful for me & I will definitely be a happy girl. (i want to think positively. hehe.)

Wish me lucks.

Hugs & kisses. To all. From me. =)

No comments: