Sunday, March 05, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Do I have a very common face or something? These few days people have been messaging me saying they saw someone who looks like me & asked if it was really me. Hmmm, oh well, maybe I do have a long-lost sister. I don't know. Will check it out with my mum soon. Lol. Haha.

I finally had my retail therapy yesterday! Pretty shiok & satisfied but retail therapy can never be enough for me. *grin* So you see my pocket has a super duper big hole now. Hopefully I can graduate in time which is two months away & start earning decent amount of salary to support my expenses. Actually hooking a rich boyfriend would be a pretty great idea too. Hahahaha.

So sian at work. I don't care. I'm going to work half-day. I want to go home & do my project, study a bit, go for an evening jog,(i need it badly. only inputs & no outputs are really bad. age is catching up. metabolism rate is decreasing. lol.) & practise my singing. =p

For the next few weeks probably there willbe a lot of days that I won't be able to go for work already. Lots of projects' meetings & stuffs going on. No work means no money. =

I realise I'm taking things easier now. I don't want to dwell or ponder too much on things especially on those that will never happen or on those that will disappoint or upset me. Life still goes on. My dear friends, think like me too. ;)

I feel like watching this korean movie, "My Girl & I". Anyone? Hehe. I'm still waiting for people to date me to go & watch only. Haha.

Okay. Ciao!

No comments: