Sunday, March 26, 2006

Test wasn't as cool.

Test wasn't as cool as I thought. Vocal lesson was good with an eye-candy teacher. *giggle* He was there too. He only came like 15 minutes before my class ended. He is still as charming & captivating as ever! Hehe. We only managed to exchange a "hi" but that was good enough. =p Then it was dinner & shopping. I'm glad I didn't buy anything. I'm trying to curb my spending (in which i know it's pretty hard) & I already saw some lovely things that I really want to have them! Haha. One common factor that I like about them is that..........They all have polka dots prints! *beams* I love polka dots & I think they are really chic & retroly-pretty! ;p

Alright. I want to go & watch my tv soon. Star idol repeat. I don't really follow this idol series but one of my favourite mediacorp male artistes, li nanxing would be appearing. So I wanna watch. Haha. He is still as charming as ever even though he is probably old enough to be my daddy. =p

No comments: