Saturday, March 25, 2006

B.O.R.E.D

I'm so bored! Going school later for a test (i hope i pass. =p), then going down to MC for my vocal makeup class & after that probably meeting a friend who has just came back from overseas for dinner & catching up session in town.

Received some belated prezzies lately & they are really lovely! Thank-you! ;)

Met up with 2 of my good friends in school yesterday for dinner. (actually only 1 person ate a actual proper meal. the other 2 of us we ate fruits. ha. i was going home dinner. ;p) Everyone is very busy with own projects, assignments, tests & boyfriends. Lol. Glad that they are still hanging on & doing well. Heh.

Alright. I think I better go read up my notes again. Nervous!

I'll be back for updates tonight. Hopefully I'm not lazy to blog. Hee.

CiAo! =)

No comments: