Thursday, March 02, 2006

Project day

Had a pretty long day. Reached school in the morning to discuss project with 10 people. Lunch at the school canteen. After that we decided to head down to town to sing. One of the girls drove so all the girls got to sit her car but none of the guys drove today so they had to share a cab down to orchard to meet us.

I realise when you go ktving with different groups of people you will tend to sing different songs & you will also tend to hear different songs too. Then you will discover there are these other nice songs & especially if you like them, next time when you go ktv again you may select these songs to sing. My uni-mates love oldies. Haha. & I think going ktv with guys sometimes can be more fun too. Cos we can do duets together & the duets definitely sound nicer if a girl sings with a guy.

We sang from 2 plus to 7 plus in the evening. Then it was dinner at marche. Ate & chatted till almost 9 plus almost 10 before leaving. By that time I was already super tired & lazy. So shared a cab with a friend to come back home.

I have been taking cabs quite often recently & I have been sleeping really very little for the past few days too. Damn terrible. I better get what I want if not.....aiyo.....I also don't know la. Heh.

Tmr gonna be a long day in school manz. I always say I can't wait to finish my studies as soon as possible but sometimes when the day draws nearer & nearer, I will start to get a little anxious & worried & will start to get myself thinking what will my next step going to be once I graduate. You know that kind of feeling? Time flies.

Alright. That's all for the night. Ciao.

Missing you.....

No comments: