Wednesday, March 08, 2006

If you care, you can read. =)

I went shopping with my classmates yesterday after lecture. (shopping AGAIN?? *slap myself*) By the time I reached home I was really exhausted & hungry. I don't know why I get so tired easily nowadays which I think it's a pretty bad sign. I keep yawning & wanting to doze off in class. Been waking up damn early these few days for projects & some other personal stuffs. Dark circles are showing already lor. I need my beauty sleep badly. =(

Seriously... I feel that I need a diet. (i know some of my girlfriends are going to kill me for saying that. ha. =p) But diet doesn't mean eating very little or being stick-thin. I just feel that there is a need to get my body into a better shape & feel better about myself. I USED to be very hardworking in working towards this common goal shared among many girls. (look at the word
"USED". haha.)

Oh ya. Forgot to blog about something last week. I drove out last friday's night with evie & while u-turning to her house, I accidentally hit the curb! Didn't tell my dad about it & also luckily he didnt smell anything wrong with his car. SssHhh. Hehe. Now even my youngest brother is studying for his basic driving theory. Soon there will have 1 more person in the family fighting for the usage of the car(s). I can't wait for the day that I can be an officially proud car owner too. *beams*

By the way, I only worked 3 hrs! So dumb right? He said he had a dinner date & he needed me to help him to tend the shop. Grrrr. Slap him then he knows. But being the ever so nice me *grin*, I had no choice but to agree to go & help. Can't stand him sometimes. Always checking out pretty girls (his definition of pretty girls not mine) through friendster, msning & friendstering with new girls during work-time, thinks he is very handsome & talks until like he is a big player in the love field, etc. Aiyoh! So idiotic lor! But I have to admit that he is still quite nice to me at times. It's just me who keeps finding faults in him. Haha. But I know yingxiu shares the same sentiment with me. Heh.

I come to realise that there are other people who read my blog too besides the ones whom I know they read. I know YOU read my blog. Haha. Blog isn't really a privacy place afterall. Sometimes we just have to be very cautious about what we write cos we won't know who are the ones reading them. Nevertheless, I'm okay with people reading my blog as long as there is no flaming. My blog is just a place for me to share my daily happenings in life with my friends & those who wanna know more about me, & it also serves as an outlet for me to rave & rant. So, if you care, you can read. =)

No comments: