Monday, April 27, 2009

318

Morning. =)
Am in London and I just woke up.
The flight was physically and mentally exhausting.
Toward the end of the flight, most of us couldn't feel anything anymore, cos our limbs were numb, or like some others said, their limbs had all broken, so couldn't feel any pain and tiredness anymore.
That was how tired the flight and we were. *nod head and pout*

If you wanna lose weight, please do London 318. Confirm guarantee chopped, your uniforms would feel looser at the end of the flight. Hahaa... =p
I couldn't recall how much saliva I used, cos I talked so much, and my jaws seemed like dropping anytime during the flight, when you just kept smiling.
Plus.... there were so many weirdos working colleagues.
But I simply couldn't be bothered. :p
At least there were friends onboard. :)

No comments: