Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Work was tired, as usual, in the business class. 是累的咯! Was watching "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" during the rest period and I fell asleep halfway through. It's a pity that I couldn't finish cos it's really a good movie but my eyes and my body were not in consent with my mind.

Just some random stuffs....I got myself more bruises. My cargo is spoilt again for the hundred times? Ok. I am exaggerating. Maybe 10 times, throughout my these few years of flying career. Maybe it's a sign. A good indication that I can get a new bag. *cheeky grin* My colleague said his wife is exactly 12 years my senior, born on the same month same date as me. He claimed he knew the girls born on this day extremely well. Haha... He said I am extremely stubborn, very difficult for me to say sorry, but I love my boy a lot, and I have a very kind heart. Maybe what he commented were meant more for my love life, which was like so true? Hoho... And Oh, I feel like getting a Mikimoto pen for work, cos it gonna looks so perfectly pretty clipping it on my uniform, =p, and a new camera! Haha... The pink camera which was a gift from someone close to heart before, isn't that likable anymore. :)

No comments: