Thursday, April 09, 2009

thousands and one

Finally collected my uniforms after months, made the auntie do alteration for me cos I wanted them to be more fitting. Sorry auntie but I gotta admit she is really nice and patient. I am fussy when come to small details. :p I bought my Mikimoto Jewel Pearl pen with the letter "y"! And I am so in love with it now! Can't wait to clip on my uniform this friday. Heh.. Had batch dinner! So happy cos I think I really miss some of them. Haha... I am so sorry that I couldn't make time for everyone. Especially you, you, you and you. There are like thousands and one things to do, many errands to run, tasks to accomplish and complete, different people to meet and catch up with, but with very limited time. And I have to make a choice. Trust me, many of you are of equal importance to me. =)

No comments: