Monday, April 13, 2009

delightful easter



I had a delightful Easter Sunday. Shopping at stores that were opened, though not the major brands, taking the tram to Pier 39 Fisherman Whaft, eating big portion of mint chocolate ice cream with huge chocolate cone, enjoying the cold breeze, checking out the sea lions, people watching, scrolling down the stores along the pier, had clam chowder and dinner while viewing the sunset right in front of my dining table, met the special friend and he was so nice and sweet enough to drive us to the top of Golden Gate Bridge and Twin Peaks. The views at the top of everything were spectacular. Though it wasn't my first time to witness the night beauty of San Francisco, I still again found it amazingly beautiful. =)

I am going to miss my special friend again. The man I knew when I was 13. The man who is always so sweet to me, even till now. The man who gives me warmth under the cold. :) Till I visit you in California again. =)

Love.

No comments: