Friday, April 24, 2009

duty free shopping

I love shopping at airport duty free, for perfumes and cosmetics. They are really so much cheaper than outside, and on top of the crew discount given, they make very good deals. *cheeky grin* Okay. Maybe I am just trying to convince myself that my expenditure earlier on after the Jakarta flight was fundamental. Haha... I bought Shishedo loose powder and Chanel perfume at very attractive prices. I could have walked and shopped around longer, but daddy was waiting for me already and he gave me a total of 13 missed calls! Before he could yell the hell out of me, I better return his call and appear right in front of him. Still, I am a happy shopaholic now. =)

I am looking forward to more shopping on Saturday noon after I come back from another turnaround. Probably I would drive, so no one will yell at me for keeping him/her waiting. :p
Work schedule will been rather packed for the next few weeks. I have been changing my flights and all. The only bonus is I have leave in the last week of May and I am kind of looking forward. The Japan Holidays! =)

Actually I have some off days in the mid of May too and if I really can't get to change away for flights, I really won't mind going for a short trip too. Like Macau? :)

No comments: