Wednesday, April 29, 2009

wine.champagne.

Last night was dinner and a mini drinking session of sparkling wine and champagne in my room. :) I love the wines from Marks and Spencer. Not only they have many varieties, the qualities are good, and the prices are really affordable. So most of the times, I never fail to buy wines from UK. And I love those groceries from Marks and Spencer, which you cannot find in Singapore. The supermarket always makes me loaded myself with lots of foods, drinks and wines at the cashier counter. :p

Oh...And I actually bumped into a friend, Calvina inside my hotel lift when me and some of the crew were going for the briefing yesterday. She is here for some Singapore's Day event in which I don't know what is that. Fancy bumping into someone who is not a crew, someone whom I haven't seen for a long while in this foreign country. Heh...

Checking out later and will be back tomorrow morning. Glad to be home, though I don't have any off days. A long list on my agenda.
=)

Love.

No comments: