Friday, April 10, 2009

My neverfull

It supposed to be a joyous day to meet up with the best friend for lunch and girly session. The waitress at Ding Tai Feng actually spilled chilli oil on me and best friend! Our legs, our arms, my white watch, my top and my short, her legging, her white pump, her longchamp, my LV neverfull bag! That's the angriest part for me. I know it was unintentional. It was an accident. But...but...but...it's a very bad start of the day. And now my bag is stained! *roar*

Nevertheless, it was still a wonderful day meeting up with the best friend. :) We are looking forward to the day when we will be each other's prettiest bride maid! Haha!

Not feeling very well now. But still have to go for work later. Bag half-packed, nails not painted, bar-order pad not prepared. But I am too tired to continue. Going to set alarm to wake up early to complete my tasks and to head down to the pharmacy to get some medicines. Or maybe if mummy or daddy is nice, they will get for me right? *grin & pray. :p*

Till later when the sun is up and shine, I hope I will feel better. It sucks to be sick, especially when you have to be away for 8days...

Love everyone.

No comments: