Thursday, April 16, 2009

food and desserts...indulgence. =)

Hello. I am in Hong Kong now. Everything was good, has been good, and still good. =) Work was meticulously physical and mind exhausting. Thus, I have been rewarding myself with all the mouth drooling food and desserts that I have been craving since yesterday. We had dim sum, my favorite pork liver (the sauce that comes with it for dipping is unbelievably delicious), my xuliushan, nissin noodles with eggs and luncheon meats, yuan yang, and blah blah blah. These was like the 2nd round (okay, maybe already 3rd or 4th round) of indulgence since day one in Hong Kong. Haha...

Just when I was laughing away on flight the other day with J, telling her how lucky I am to always get 322, both way night flights, best London allowance flight ever, J sent a sms yesterday, "eh babe, you have just thrown a curse on yourself. we are doing 318 together lor in may. we are so "heng" hor." *diaoz* As much as I love London....some things you really have to cross fingers.

My favorite pork liver. =)

No comments: