Friday, April 17, 2009

Home sweet home


Home sweet home. =)

Finally. I kind of miss being around. :) Am very tired, but still wanna blog down some thoughts before they run away. Hehe...

That day, as I was doing boarding in business class, a pax walked over to me and asked me if I am Yolene. He claimed he have seen me in Facebook. And the thing is I don't even know him. Lol. Just something to share, cos I think it's quite funny. Ha... =p

Just when batchies and friends tell me there is always or at least someone who will know me almost every flight they go, the realization came only when they were chatting during lull period, and came to realise I am the topic. Is this a good or bad thing? It doesn't seem too good to be high profile actually.

And when people make remarks or comment on me and my "scandals" in the airline. I wonder what and how these people have been thinking. Sometimes guys just make better company and friends.

Scandals...very scandalous ar! Haha...

Love.

No comments: